Online Giving Through Faith Direct
Through FAITH DIRECT you can make all of your contributions to Sacred Heart Parish via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card — just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a GREAT WAY TO SIMPLIFY YOUR GIVING — and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
- A convenient and consistent way to support Sacred Heart Parish by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
- An opportunity to support our parish even if you are absent from Mass for travel or illness.
- A solution to a situation many families face on their way to Mass: where did I put my envelopes?!
Online giving through Faith Direct is:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Faith Direct work?
- Can any additional funds be taken from my account other than what I have authorized?
- When do the transactions take place?
- How can I be sure that my gift is going to my Church?
- Are there any fees associated with Faith Direct?
- Can I stop, increase or decrease my payment at any time?
- How does my church benefit from my participation in Faith Direct?
- I would feel strange not placing a check or envelope in the offering basket. What should I do?
- When will my automatic contributions begin?
- What is my church code?
- How do I sign up?
- I’d like to access my account online. How do I do that?
- How do I retrieve my Tax Statement detailing my contributions from the previous year?
- Do I have to re-enroll in the Faith Direct program each year?